Thursday, November 14, 2013

so two different people gave me numbers. I got 13 and 10. So i am going with 10. Because it's hard enough to come up with even that many: Apparently you comment, and i give you a number-- and then you post that many things WE don't know about yourself---i think that is how it works So here are ten or so, things you might not know about me. 1) My favorite book is the Shining--might be ready for another re-reading. Really i am a bibliophile. My house has more books than any one house should. 2) I left home no less than 4 times. i think the fifth time was the one time it stuck. 3) I have driven across the country 12 times, at least, almost always by myself with the notable exception of the time i went with Heather Davison and the other time i went with Barbara Allen-Walker 4) I lived in a tent for most of 6 months. okay a lot of you know that, but some of my new friends probably didn't know that. Protesting nuclear weapons and testing at the nevada test site. Check out this link, and you will see why it's scare as hell http://memolition.com/2013/10/16/time-lapse-map-of-every-nuclear-explosion-ever-on-earth/ 5) I have moved more than 20 times (and that is just how many different "official addresses i have had. My credit report is LONG because of this... and anyone trying to steal my identity will get pretty damn confused. If it weren't for Lena, i'd still be movin' around. 6) Like Ali Sunderland Perry i was a geek before it was cool too... I also read Thornbirds in High School... sad but true. Also had seen every TOS Star Trek back then too. 7) i really hate shrimp, lobstah and crabs... even though i grew up in new england. i cannot get it out of my head how much they look like BUGS! euwwwwww 8.) The school i went to growing up was started as a direct and racist response to federally required integration, busing in Boston. My graduating class was 14. For the record, I had no choice in the matter. 9) I sprained both my ankles one time. and spent a couple of months on crutches. i was on a train going to new mexico (one of the times i left home). i suspect one was actually broken. 10) i hate minty chocolate stuff... yuck

via Facebook

No comments: