Thursday, April 25, 2013

I want to focus on the good news in the world. And, maybe, more just in my own community of friends and family. I am so tired of hearing bad news from the far reaches of the world. I do not think our brains are hardwired to be able to conceive of and cope with so much heartache, fear, hatred, and overwhelming disaster everyday. I think our ancestors had it right when they lived in tribes, where everyone knew each other, and could actually see the damage poor decisions and actions made on each other. I know you can never unlearn or un-hear anything, but I sure wish the media, and people in general, would at the very least balance it all and share happy moments and successes rather than always only focusing on anger and disillusionment. There. Rant over...

via Facebook

No comments: